Air Fryer Salmon / Grilled Salmon
Here is the yummiest grilled or air fryer Salmon recipe. As is made in the air fryer it hasn't become dry but it is juicy and healthy. However, if you do not have an air fryer, you just need to follow the steps and grill it in a grilling pan or in an oven. But the time taken in an oven would differ. And also if your using a grilling pan, chances are there that the skin of the salmon sticks to the pan making it hard for you to take. Hence, the pan should be well seasoned, apply some oil on it before placing the marinated fish on it, leave it on low flame until the skin loosens it out of the pan and then flip to cook the other side of the fish. Salmon is one of the healthiest fish. It is rich in omega3 fatty acids that are of much importance to our body. But you could use the same marinade for any other fish as well.
- Air fyer/ Grill pan / Oven
- ½ Kg Salmon Fillets Cut into two
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder/ paste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder/paste
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Paprika or you could use Chili powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Into a small bowl, drop all the ingredients except the fish and make into a marinade
- Take the salmon fillets and apply the marinade on the fish, on all its sides
- Then refrigerate the marinated fish for 1 hour or at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with oil
- Then place the fish into the basket
- And then insert the basket back into the fryer and air fry it for 15mins
- The amount of time required vary depending on the size of the basket, you would need to check after 15mins that should not get overcooked.
- Then after that, take it out and gently remove the grilled fish from the basket
- Sprinkle some lemon juice on top of the fish and serve hot.
The air fryer I used is Chefman’s Turbo Airfyer and it doesn’t need to be preheated. So if the air fryer you use requires to be preheated, you would need to do so as per the requirement. I did the same recipe both on the stovetop grill and in the air fryer. I should say I loved the air fryer one because fish made in the stovetop grill wasn’t juicy and went dry. It was super tasty and everyone loved it. Try this and you would love it too. Lots of Love, TheLemonGinger ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLAYLIST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TheLemonGinger Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL6JZ… Featured: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5gH… Non-Veg Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5gH… Veg Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayFDy… Kerala Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4bWx… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Youtube Subscribe: https://youtube.com/c/thelemonginger Instagram: https://instagram.com/thelemonginger Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLemonGinger Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/thelemonginger/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #thelemonginger #airfyersalmon #grilledfishrecipe ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~